Brazilian Jiu Jitsu Revolutionized The Martial Arts World – Now You Can Learn All The Secrets At Howard County’s Premier BJJ Academy!
“If You Can’t Defend Yourself on the Ground,
You Can’t Defend Yourself – Period!”
I always tell people that if you’re the least bit serious about learning how to defend yourself, then you absolutely must know the proven, “battle-tested” techniques of Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu.
“Most – nearly ALL – fights end up on the ground or in grappling range at one point or another.” That’s a FACT.
That means basically that if you don’t know how to defend yourself on the ground, you’re putting yourself (and even your loved ones) at extreme risk!
Let’s face it. Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu is a “must-know” style for any professional mixed martial artists like the guys fighting in the UFC (Ultimate Fighting Championship). And these days, it should most definitely be a “must-know” for pretty much anyone.
That’s because the “fight-ending submissions” and “fight-controlling positions” of Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu have been battle-tested in combat, in the cage, and on the street.
How A Skinny Guy From Brazil Named Royce Gracie Won the 1st UFC (Ultimate Fighting Championship) Using ‘Secret’ Grappling Techniques
Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu (or “BJJ”) has been around for a very long time… long before a no-holds-barred fighter from Brazil named Royce Gracie made it popular in the early ’90s when he won the very first UFC – which at the time the UFC was a “bare knuckle” event and had “no rules” – and he won it in dominating fashion, ending all of his fights on the ground with ease, using his “Secret BJJ Techniques.”
The crazy thing about what Royce Gracie did was that he was only around 180 pounds when he fought.
He was this skinny guy who didn’t “look” like a fighter. But he won those fights easily and exposed a glaring weakness in all of the martial arts… that most people were absolutely clueless on how to defend themselves once a fight got to the ground.
At the time these mysterious moves this fighter was using were secrets to MOST people because hardly anybody in America was aware of them at the time.
You had these huge, strong, scary-looking guys who had skills on their feet but once they got within grappling range, the fight went to the ground and it was all over.
Quality Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu Training is Hard to Find!
A big problem many people who want to start training BJJ have is that they can’t find a quality school to train at. There are just not many good schools out there that are truly qualified to train people in the art of Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu and submission grappling.
Sure, a lot of schools “say” they’re good, but the reality is that professional, quality BJJ schools are hard to find.
That’s the bad news… the GOOD news is that you live close by to the top BJJ school in your area.
And, for a limited time, we’re offering a 30-day Free Trial Program so you can see if our proven BJJ training system meets your needs!
At Crazy 88 Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu:
- You’ll be learning directly under the area’s best and most qualified Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu staff. We don’t just hang our visiting instructor’s logo on our door… all of our curriculums and designed and overseen by Julius Park, who is the only Baltimore area coach to produce World Champions in both Gi and No-Gi.
- Work with a highly trained, professional success team dedicated to helping you reach your goals. All of our instructors undergo many hours of formal training in how to teach others and break down the cre fundamentals of the art so that anyone can succeed. We help our students track and update their goals rather than just “throw them in the mix.”
- Study BJJ at one of the state’s largest, cleanest, and most well-equipped facilities. Our 15,000 square-foot facility features three large training floors with top-of-the-line mats (sanitized daily), changing rooms, a student lounge, showers, professional-size boxing ring and a professional-size Octagon cage!
- A team that knows how to train people for self-defense and fun, or to be champions! At Crazy 88, you get expertise not just in one facet of the art, but in all of them…
- We’ve also worked with and trained some of the top Mixed Martial Arts athletes in the world adapting their skills to high-level competition, and many of our students and instructors have proven their skills on the mat, winning many medals in some of the region’s largest BJJ and submission grappling tournaments.
But Grappling is Too Hard!
I’ve heard people say that they think grappling is WAY TO HARD and are hesitant to give it a shot. This isn’t true in the slightist.
Actually it’s a pretty funny misconception. I guess some people think that if they come to learn from us we’re going to toss them into the Ultimate Fighting Championships (UFC) events… WRONG!
Grappling is super FUN first and foremost. And It doesn’t require any previous experience…at all!
Anyone can do it, big or small, thick or thin, young or old, flexible or not, experienced folks, non experienced folks, anyone can take BJJ classes.
If you have ever thought that martial arts training may be for you I would urge you to come in and see our program for yourself.
I guarantee that you’ll absolutely love it.
But is Crazy 88 Mixed Martial Arts Right for You?
If you’re a good person who just wants to learn martial arts then yes, Crazy 88 will be a good fit for you. We love to share our training secrets with good people. We’d like you to be one of those people.
Over the years we’ve trained and worked with thousands of folks just like you. Normal everyday people that wanted to use martial arts training to better their lives.
Everyone takes classes for different reasons. Some want to get in shape, others to fight in the UFC. Do you just want to get in shape? Do you want to compete? Do you want to become a Champion in the martial arts?
Do you want to push yourself to new limits? Do you want to actually reach your full potential? Do you want to fight No Holds Barred? Do you want to learn self defense? It doesn’t matter.
No matter what your specific goals are, we’ve got a program that will completely fit your needs.
The staff here at Crazy 88 will help you to reach your goals, whatever they may be.
We often hear about students who are only interested in getting into shape being forced or pressured to compete. That’s never going to happen here.
Whatever your personal goals are, our instructors will bend over backwards to help you accomplish them.
To Register For Your Introductory 30 Day Trial Program Please Do The Following:
Pick up the phone and call us at (443) 283-1450 and our staff will answer any additional questions that you may have. You’ll be able to schedule a special time with one of our instructors to work with you. You’ll be sure glad you did
Thank you and I’ll see you soon.
P.S. If you read ALL this stuff and haven’t called or chatted with us to make an appointment… what are you waiting for You owe it to yourself to at least join our email list… Otherwise you just wasted your time.